Friday, January 16, 2015

Trade With Bob Walk The Plank-Part 2

This was the card that made me a little nuts after finding It ,slipped snugly behind a couple of other cards Inside of those uber-cool resealable cellophane bags.A friggin' Jose Reyes Auto!I let Matt know how much of a fan I was,but man,I didn't expect this.I don't have any Reyes Auto's In my collection but always wanted one.Needless to say,It has jumped up to number one on my imaginary favorite cards list ;)Thank you!


As If the Reyes Auto wasn't enough,how about a game used error card with Reyes on the front and Vladimir Guerrero's specs on the back.



I'm also a collector of  Carlos Beltran ,mostly from his Kansas City days,but I love the Heritage Game Used bat card.This Is the only  Beltran Game Used card I own.


There's been a Fonzie sighting!I  came dangerously close to singing the "Happy Days" theme song while flipping through these awesome Edgardo Alfonzo memorabilia cards.





I'm hoping that I can get my hands on something epic and Pirate related ,Matt.When I do you'll be the first to know about It ;)Thanks again,buddy!

2 comments: