Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Singles Only


A few of my latest pick ups include  a couple of  catchers In Molina and Posey,a beast named  Bryce and monster closer ,Jeurys Familia.  


I've been trying to corrall  some of Molinas earlier cardboard.The other day on Evilbay ,I stumbled across this 2005 Donruss Studio beauty!I'm still on the look out for his  rookie.




I have developed an admiration  for any established star's rookie cup Topps card. Maybe It's more of an addiction as I've got a few others cued up on Ebay as I type.I still need rookies of both Harper and Posey.


Familia has been lights out with the Mets this season.I would have never thought that he'd emerge as one of the leagues most dominant closers . Glad I was able to snag up a Familia rookie of the chrome kind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment