Monday, February 16, 2015

My Wallet Card - Day 3

With my cousin In from Cali for a few days,I decided to take him around town to check out some of the small hobby shops we have here In Rochester, NY.One of the more prominent shops Is Comics Etc.They specialize In comics but carry a wide variety of  collectibles,from action figures to gaming and sports cards.I was hoping to find some Topps High Tek goodness but they didn't have any,so instead I snagged up a couple of packs of 2015 Topps. Didn't pull anything special either ,although I did get my first 2015 Future Stars card. I figured this would be a nice time to take Lenny out of the old wallet for an ideal photo op.




A Met,Yay!


These FS cards are tremendously underwhelming.


The Yanks,A's and Mets have some of the nicer looking borders.



That green border looks a little like  grass.No,not that kind.







No comments:

Post a Comment