Saturday, December 27, 2014

McFarlane Sportspicks - Sammy Sosa

I should have picked more of these up when I had the chance because they are truly little works of art!The likeness to Chicago's beloved slugger Is  uncanny!Not every McFarlane figure Is on point,player likeness-wise,but this one  certainly Is. Slammin' Sammy's HR hop Is captured nicely and things like personalized batting gloves and bat wear add to the overall realism of the figure.I'm more a collector of action figures these days,but It's tempting to put that on the back burner just to catch up on these marvelous looking toys that debuted sometime in the early 2000's. I've already got a Prince Fielder and Ichiro on my eBay watch list as well as a Reyes and David Wright,so you never know  ;)Enjoy the pics!




















2 comments: