Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Penny Sleevin' Some Score

There's nothing like spending a quiet Tuesday night sleeving cards and listening to 80s soft rock. It's a great alternative to watching crappy primetime television and mindless movie streaming. I scored this complete set of 1989 Score for a measely 5 bucks on eBay, shipped! It's been tucked away underneath my bed for a couple of months now so I figured I'd crack the box open and throw a few of my favorite cards from the set into toploaders. Throughout these next couple of weeks I'll be showcasing those cards.

6 comments:

  1. I quietly enjoy '89 Score. And '80s soft rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really is no other way to enjoy either 😉

      Delete
  2. Whoa. Gotta imagine it costs more than $5 to ship that set. Oh well... not your problem. Congratulations on the purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought the same, Fuji. The box was a little roughed up and the Sheff card was kind of dinged but the rest of the set was in great shape.

      Delete