Friday, July 31, 2015

Cespedes Is Now A Met!

Man!Finally Met fans can exhale.We've had It all these last couple of days.From trade reversals,to emotional shortstops,to odd bottom of the 9th, 2 out and one strike on the batter  ,rain delays.It's been a little more than I can handle.Well,today with only minutes left before the official trade deadline,Sandy Alderson surprised everyone by picking up probably the best power bat available right now In Yoenis Cespedes! With Aldersons track record as a Met GM  and the recent deterioration of the Gomez trade,I had lost all hope.I thought for sure Sandy would go bargain bin hunting again and pick up a guy like Rajai Davis or Will Venable.Boy was I wrong.We now have a legitimate cleanup  hitter In Yoenis and a much better shot at making a run towards first place In NL East.Kudos to Sandy and co.I can breathe again.








No comments:

Post a Comment